Solent Forum Members Meetings
Please note in an effort to minimise the use of single use plastics we no longer use badges for our meetings, please could you bring your own name badge or ID card if you have one. We also specify non plastic use for catering and try and source venues that are accessible by public transport.
Autumn 2020 Meeting
The Autumn 2020 meeting will take place on 14 October 2020 commencing at 10am via Zoom.
These will be preloaded before the meeting.
Please note the next Solent Forum meeting will be 17 March 2021 either online or in Portsmouth.
- Please download the Zoom App and close down all non-essential programmes prior to the meeting. You can join via a web browser but you will need a Zoom account (free).
- Please login 5-10 mins early to allow for the software to open and ensure a prompt start.
- You will be sent an email to register for the meeting, after registration you will be sent a joining email.
- We may record meetings and use online polls.
- Please keep your audio on mute unless you wish to speak.
- Use of video is your personal preference.
- If you join by phone please could you rename yourself so that we don't just see the phone number, if you can't do this please message the meeting host to help.
- The Chair may undertake a round robin of introductions, please unmute yourself and switch on video when your name is called.
- At the start of the meeting please ensure the 'chat' and 'participant' functions are open (click on the icons in the horizontal toolbar if they don't open by default).
- Please use the chat function if you want to make a point or ask a specific question.
- If you wish to speak, please use the 'raise hand' icon, this is accessed from the 'participants' box. Please remember to lower your hand once you have finished.
- For meeting breaks, please stay on the call but switch off your video and audio.
- If you have a technical issue, please direct message the meeting 'host'. This can be done by selecting the host's name in the 'to' field of the chat function.
- We have upload meeting papers/presentations to our website (see above) so you can view them and have easy access to them during the meeting. If you can't access a document, please alert the host in the chat.
Spring 2020 Meeting
The Solent Forum met on 11 March 2020 Southampton.
Autumn 2019 Meeting
The Autumn 2019 meeting took place on 2 October 2019 in Cowes Isle of Wight.