Welcome to the Solent Forum
Since 1992, the Solent Forum has provided a platform to deliver Integrated Coastal Zone Management in the Solent sub-region of the South East. It operates at a strategic coastal management level, providing a network for closer working relationships, information dissemination and discussion of topical coastal issues.
This website contains information on the nature and work of the Solent Forum. From it you can find details of the Forum's members, learn about the Forum's current work and view news and events from around the Solent and the UK. You can also download our bi-annual newsletter. Our Directories provide useful information on who's who around the Solent and sources of information on coastal matters.
For more information on how to become a member, please request an application form.
Please visit the Forum's sister site, Solentpedia, for information on the Solent, its people, economy and environment.
Latest News from the Forum
- The Forum will begin preparation of the next issue of Solent News shortly, this issue will be distributed in January 2017. Please forward any articles for submission to the Forum Office at email@example.com by 16 December 2016.
- The Booking Form for the Solent Forum's 25th Anniversary Conference, 'Solent Matters' is now available. The conference is also offering sponsorship opportunities.
- The inaugural meeting of a Solent Forum new project entitled, Beneficial Use of Dredgings in the Solent (BUDS), was held on 7th September in Southampton. Download the BUDS Terms of Reference.
- Letters are in the process of being sent out to Members detailing 2017/18 member subscriptions.
- The Solent Forum have produced a new brochure that explains the benefits of the Forum.