Solent Forum Publications
Much of the Solent Forum's work relates to raising awareness and providing information; it regularly publishes guides, newsletters and information packs on a variety of topics. To view the publications please click on the title in the navigation bar to the left.
One copy of each publication is made available free of charge to every Forum member (two when there is an Officer and an Elected member). Thereafter the Forum charges for additional hard copies, or electronic copies can be downloaded free from this website. Contact the Forum Office to order additional hard copies.
Recent publications to download as pdf files include:
- Solent Disturbance and Mitigation Phase III Report. Towards an Avoidance and Mitigation Strategy. May 2013.
- Solent Forum Annual Report 2012 - 2013 (pdf file)
- Solent News, winter 2012/13 (Jan 2013)
- Solent Forum Twenty Year Timeline (May 2012)
- Marine and Coastal Consents Guide: Edition 4 (March 2012)
- State of the Solent: Edition 3, summary flyer (July 2011).
- Strategic Guidance for the Solent, revised recreation chapter (June 2011).
- Solent Waders and Brent Goose Strategy (November 2010).
- Solent Seagrass Project - download 2010 Field Series Summary, November 2010.
- Scoping Study: Site analysis for potential beneficial dredge spoil use for restoration and recharge of intertidal soft sediment resources within the Solent (May 2010).
- Conference proceedings of the Southern Marine Planning Conference, Oct 2010.
- SoMaP Stakeholder Final Report, September 2010.
- Progress in Marine Planning, 2 page summary, September 2010.
- SoMaP Marine Planning Report, September 2010.
- Solent Water Quality Factsheets (Apr 10)
- Solent Forum Business Plan 2010 to 2015 (March 10)
- Solent Habitat Information Pack - £15 charge for hard copy